It's Important To Meet With Us Now!
- You will learn why your child is in demand and will generate tremendous interest at schools nationwide right now!
- Discover why it is impossible for a family to uncover all of the opportunities alone and why it is unfair to place the burden on your coach.
- We'll show you how to become a smarter buyer of a college education and stretch the dollars you have available.
- We'll help you improve your child's chances of being recruited as a student-athlete and admitted into a top-flight college or university.
- More than 40,000 families have benefited from our services since 1986. Let us show you why!
- Don't wait! The opportunities do not last long! Contact Bill Verhonik at 317-650-4339 today!
One-Minute Marketing Manager: Our one-page printable (.pdf), information that highlights the tried and tested services offered by College Prospects of America.
What is your recruiting IQ?
Are you on the recruiting lists of enough college coaches? Even if you are, where do you rate? Are you the #1 choice? #10? #25?
What is an EFC; what does it mean to a family and how do coaches use that information to determine how much financial aid the student-athlete may receive?
NCAA regulations prohibit Division III schools from awarding athletic scholarships. How, then, are student-athletes attending these schools and playing sports at greatly reduced costs?
Do you understand the seven steps of the Recruiting Funnel and the role of the student-athlete?
What are the two main reasons why talented student-athletes are not recruited?
For the answers to these and many other recruiting questions, we invite to to watch the following program. A broadband or better connection is required for streaming. To download, right click and choose 'Save as Target'.
Our exclusive video features The NBC Nightly News and special profiles of CPOA athletes from television station in Illinois, Missouri and Ohio. Also featured is a short segment from The Sports Network (TSN), of Canada. This 13:00 program gives an insiders view of the business of collegiate recruiting and the student-athlete.
- "The Recruiters Incorporated", a 2:30 TV segment as seen in Chicago, Milwaukee & Cleveland. A short profile of a family and their experience with College Prospects of America. Video: "The Recruiters Incorporated" click here
- A False Sense of Security. This 1:40 segment shows why it is paramount to have multiple colleges recruiting a student-athlete. Could this be happening to you? Video: A False Sense of Security click here