Approximately 2000 American college and universities offer athletic scholarships or financial aid to gifted student-athletes from the U.S.A and other countries.
Due to lack of knowledge of the recruiting process and lack of exposure, thousands of superior athletes are overlooked every year.
What Can You Do To Help Yourself Be Recruited?
Can anyone guarantee that you will be widely recruited? Not really, but there are lots of things you can do to improve your chances.
- Improve your grades and test scores. You can ' t play in college if you are not academically eligible, no matter how good you are.
- Take care of your body. Do not put anything harmful in it. Stay in shape and work to get stronger and faster.
- Make sure you have a high-quality sports video of yourself in action. There is a high probability that a college coach will never see you play in person until you play for him or her! A good video is a must!
- Visit schools, apply to the ones that are a good fit for you academically and socially, and always provide financial aid information upon request. Financial aid forms are required to receive any type of aid, even athletic scholarships!
- Work with a reputable sports marketing service that will distribute your personal, academic and athletic information to a wide-range of colleges and universities that might be interested in you. There is a good chance you may attend a school that you have never heard of up to now!
With offices throughout the U.S. and in other countries like the U.K., Canada, Australia, Mexico, South Africa and Latin America, College Prospects of America can market your abilities to the colleges and coaches who are looking for special student-athletes. CPOA helps you connect with college coaches!
To receive more information about our services, please contact us today!